Note: The 3BR POWERSPORTS TAPP-DIN 4165, 2.1 amp USB POWER PORT with DIN 4165 Plug, Universal Mount, and 6" cable (BMW mini socket) is no longer able to be ordered in the USA but is available in Canada. Please use the toggle button on the upper right of your screen to switch to our Canadian website.The TAPP-DIN 4165 USB power port is compact, easy to mount and provides all-weather reliability.
Installation is easy, simply attach the TAPP Lite via the universal mounting bracket and plug it in. The 6" cable ensures that installation is clean and uncluttered.
Compatible with the following manufacturers using DIN-4165 plugs:
- Input voltage: 12V ± 4.0V
- USB (Output) Voltage: 5V ± 2.5V
- Output Current: 2.1A Max
- Quiescent Current (no load current): 35mA (0.035A)
- Protection Rating: IP64 (Water wash down) when capped or when TAPP CAPPed USB cable is plugged in. None when a standard USB cable is plugged in.
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°F to 122°F (-15°C to 50°C)
- Cable Jacket: Co-extruded over UL rated AWG 20 wire. Abrasion resistant, UL/CSA listed
- Electrical protection: Splash proof ATC fuse holder with 7.5A fuse; internal auto-resetting fuse, internal auto over-temp power control, diode protected against inadvertent reverse polarity
- Seal Cap: Removable / Replaceable
- 3BR Universal Mounting System (Patented)
- Same form factor as TAPP Lite™ makes upgrade easy
- Mates with TAPP CAPP
- Installation kit includes the TAPP DIN4165, Universal mounting bracket, cable ties and alcohol swab for cleaning mounting surface
Note: Will not charge Samsung or ASUS tablets which require proprietary chargers. Blackberry devices and Casio G'zOne Commando phones require a special charging cable.
NOTE: This device has power consumption with no load and will drain a small motorcycle battery in as little as three to five days if connected directly to the battery. It is recommended that this device be connected to a switched power source or a device such as the Denali PowerHub2 to prevent battery drain when the motorcycle is not running.