Arai’s Signet-Q is an elongated version of RX-Q, tailored to the needs and speeds of the street and purpose built to be “The Ultimate Street Helmet,” providing comfort, stability, ventilation and protection.
Note: This helmet is being discontinued. We only have S in White.
- Eyeport design provides an extremely wide peripheral view.
- Aerodynamic shell shape and size aids stability as well as minimizes negative aerodynamic effects when head turning to check traffic.
- Advanced ventilation flows huge amounts of air with a minimum of interior noise.
- Uniquely designed lower Hyper-Ridge frame encircles the shell bottom providing strength and a lower center of gravity.
- Face shield brow vents redirect incoming air to the temples providing more efficient cooling.
- Patent-Pending Facial Contour Support cheek pad design along with 5mm peel-away temple pads and cheek pads redefine the concept of proper helmet fit.
- More aerodynamic upper and side exhaust vent cowling, sculpted to enhance stability while increasing exhaust efficiency.
- Handmade craftsmanship ensures quality, comfort and protection.
- Designed with more natural and smoother surfaces to reduce protrusions that could adversely effect the helmets ability to manage impact energy.
- The Signet-Q has Arai’s LONG OVAL (LO) shell shape. This shape is designed for riders whose head dimension is longer front to back than side to side and is 5mm longer front to back than the Intermediate Oval (IO) shell shape.
- Emergency Cheek-Pad Release Design and removable neck roll allow for safe helmet removal by a trained medical responder in the event of an injury.
- Meets or exceeds Snell and DOT standards.