Note: If you already own an SW-MOTECH tankring please ensure it has an EVO style quick-lock ring prior to making this purchase. This tankbag comes automatically with an EVO style topring which is incompatible with original style tankrings. A description of the differences between the two tankrings can be found in the attached file (see installation instruction tab above). If you have an original style tankring and would like to purchase a compatible topring for your new tankbag please call us at (855) 255 5550.
The Engage is a small 7-liter tankbag specifically designed for motorcycle gas tanks that slope steeply downward to the rear of the gasoline filler cap.The Bike-Specific Bottom Tankring Adapter is sold separately.
Dimensions: L 14.7" x W 10.5" x H 5"
- Volume 7 liters
- Easily removed for gas fill ups
- Reflective trim
- RC-Fuse Zippers (RC-Fuse Video)
- Exterior pockets
- 2 Cable ports
- GPS mount sleeves
- 2 Year warranty
-Quick-Lock Non-Electric Topring
Bags-Connection recommends fitting for the following motorcycles (product may also fit additional motorcycle models):
ETV1000 Caponord Rally Raid
F650 ST, '93-'96
F650 ST, '97-'00
F650 Funduro, '93-'96
F650 Funduro, '97-'00
F650GS & F650GS/Dakar, -'07* handlebar clearances are TIGHT
R1150R Rockster, '04-'05
R1200GS, '04- not compatible with BMW's optional OEM handlebar-mounted stereo controls, which contact the left side of the tankbag at full lock
R1200GS Adventure, '06- not compatible with BMW's OEM crossbar -- crossbar may be removed in order to make room for the tankbag
* Installation on this bike requires drilling four holes in the plastic panel covering the tank, as no gascap is present in the original bike. A printable drilling pattern is included.
- 1125R, '08-'10 - Tankbag installation requires drilling 4 holes in plastic cover.
- Firebolt XB12R, '09-'10 - Tankbag installation requires drilling 4 holes in plastic cover.
- Lightning Long XB12Ss, '09-'10 - Tankbag installation requires drilling 4 holes in plastic cover.
- Lightning Super TT XB12STT, '09-'10 - Tankbag installation requires drilling 4 holes in plastic cover.
- Lightning XB12S & XB12Scg, '09-'10 - Tankbag installation requires drilling 4 holes in plastic cover.
- Ulysses XB12X, '05-'10 - Tankbag installation requires drilling 4 holes in plastic cover.
- Ulysses XB12XT, 2010 - Tankbag installation requires drilling 4 holes in plastic cover.
*A printable drilling pattern is included.
- 1098 Streetfighter
- Monster 620 & 620 Dark
- Monster 696, '08-'10
- Monster 1000
- Monster 1000s
- Monster S2R & S2R Dark
- Monster S4R
- Multistrada 1200
- CBR900, all years
- CBR929, '00-'01
- CBR954, '02-'04
- RC51, '00-'05
- XL1000V Varadero
- ST1300 Pan European
- VTR1000 SP2 RC51, '97-'06
- Concours GTR1000/ZG1000, -'07
- Concours GTR1400, '08-
- Z750, '04-'07
- Z750S, '05-'07
- Z1000, '03-'06
- ZR7, 2000
- ZR7S, '01-'03
- Breva V750 IE, '08-'10
- DL1000 V-Strom, '02-
- DL650 V-Strom, '04-
- GSF1200 Bandit, '97-'06
- GSF1200 Bandit, '07-'10
- GSF600 Bandit, '00-'04
- GSF650 Bandit, '05-'10
- GSX650F, '08-
- GSX1250FA, '10-
- SVF650 Gladius, '09-'10
- SV1000 / SV1000 S, '03-'05
- SV650 / SV650 S, '99-'10
- Rocket III, '04- (also works with Rivco risers installed)
- Tiger900i, '01-'06
- Tiger 955, '99-'01
- Tiger 955i, '01-
- TT 600
- BT1100 Bulldog, '02-'05
- FJR1300, '01-'10
- FZ1 / FZS1000 Fazer, all years
- FZ6, all years
- TDM900, '01-'10
- MT01, '05-
Note: Installation of handlebar barbacks on your motorcycle moves your handlebars closer to the rear of your tank, and may cause the handlebars to interfere with ANY tankbag on some models of motorcycles.
Once youve installed the Tankring, attaching your tankbag is easy!
|QUICK-LOCK Tankbag attachment instructions:|
|Step 1: Position tankbag directly over tankring.||Step 2: Press down on tankbag, locking it into position.|
Detach the tankbag with one hand in one second!
|QUICK-LOCK Tankbag detachment instructions:|
|Step 1: Pull cord to release locking mechanism.||Step 2: Lift bag up.|
- Review by Sherrill
I like this EVO Quick-Lock concept and have now ordered the 'City' version for longer trips when I tend to over pack! (Posted on 9/24/13)
- Review by christopher
- Review by James
- Review by Z26 Cao Viet