Note: This Electrified QUICK-LOCK Tankring has been discontinued and is no longer able to be ordered.
If you have an existing SW-MOTECH Bags-Connection Tankbag or classic style Tankring and are looking for parts that are compatible, please contact our Customer Service at 855-255-5550, otherwise please see our selection of SW-MOTECH Bags-Connection Electrified QUICK-LOCK Tankbags.SW-MOTECH Bags-Connection Type 120 Electrified QUICK-LOCK Tankbag Bottom Tanking is used in conjunction with SW-MOTECH Bags-Connection Quick-Lock EVO tankbags.
The SW-MOTECH QUICK-LOCK tankbag system enables a tankbag to be mounted or removed easily without the use of straps or magnets that may damage your motorcycle's finish. The system includes the tankbag, upper tankring and a separately available tankring that is designed to be installed onto the motorcycle. Once the system is assembled, the tankbag can be snapped securely into place or removed by pulling a release lanyard at the front of the tankbag.
Tankrings are motorcycle specific, so be sure to visit our SW-MOTECH Bags-Connection Tankring Application Chart to determine the correct tankring for your motorcycle prior to placing your order.
-Made of fiberglass reinforced nylon
-Safety switch to avoid short circuits
-Gold plated vibration proof contacts
-Does not restrict fuel access
What's in the box?
- Pre-assembled, fused wiring harness for direct attachment to your battery
- Replacement tankring screws
- Electric tankring
What else do I need to buy?
- SW-MOTECH Bags-Connection QUICK-LOCK Tankbag
- Electrical Sockets for the inside of the tankbag
- SW-MOTECH Bags-Connection Topring
R1150RT, '00-'04 (not compatible with BMW's optional OEM handlebar-mounted stereo controls, which contact the left side of the tankbag at full lock)
R1200GS Adventure, '06-
* Installation on this bike requires drilling four holes in the plastic panel covering the tank, as no gascap is present in the original bike. A printable drilling pattern is included. Additional nuts, screws, and washers that may be necessary to attach the ring to the F650GS, F800S & F800ST are not included.