Breaking the bead, or starting the separation of the tire from the rim of modern motorcycle tires can be a cumbersome task, especially on the trail or miles from a service provider. The TireIron BeadBrakR will provide the mechanical advantage you need to effect repair and get you rolling again on your adventure.
Designed specifically for motorcycles, the TireIron BeadBrakR by BestRest will provide the leverage you need in a compact kit, to remove stubborn motorcycle tires effectively on the trail, road or in your garage.
- Made in the USA
- Suitable for tubed and tubeless tires
- Field tested and proven on large displacement KTM, BMW, and Triumph motorcycles.
- Take down design for compact storage
- Kit measures 2in x 5.5in x 12in
- Weighs 3.1lbs
- Works as sidewall lever for accessing tubes or valve stems
- Cordura storage pouch
- 3 gold zinc plated steel 8.5in tire irons
- Corner, Plunger, Lever, and Lockbar stainless steel components for BeadBrakR
- Quick lock pins with plastic lanyard
- Sand foot for soft surface use
- Valve stem multitool for valve core removal and setting valve stem through rim
- Tire mounting lubricant