These KOBRA Handguards are designed to offering weather and crash protection. Molded from impact resistant plastic in a classic design with a strong, fully wrapped aluminum frame.
- Superior hand protection
- Attractive German design
- Durable plastic deflectors
- Stout aluminum backbone
- Secure two point handlebar mount
- Provides wind, weather & debris protection
- Increase visibility with optional integrated LED indicators
- Improve coverage & protection with optional handguard extensions
What's in the box:
- Left & right aluminum backbones
- Left & right plastics
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Optional accessories include:
- SW-MOTECH LED Indicators for KOBRA Handguards
- SW-MOTECH KOBRA Handguard extension kit
- SW-MOTECH KOBRA LED Resistors
- Triumph Tiger 800 2010-2014
- Triumph Tiger 800XC 2010-2017
- Triumph Tiger 800XCx 2015-2017
- Triumph Tiger 800XCa 2015-2017
- Triumph Tiger 800XR 2015-2017
- Triumph Tiger 800XRx 2015-2017
- Triumph Tiger 800XRt 2015-2017
- Triumph Explorer 2011-2015
- Triumph Explorer XC 2011-2015
- Review by Bob
- Review by Blair
-All components are high quality.
-Fitment was perfect for the 1200 and installation was extremely easy.
-In my opinion, the Kobra is the best option to match the style of the new Triumph Tigers.
A couple of things kept me from giving a perfect 5 stars;
-Wind protection could be better. Even with the optional "Extension Kit" I found it difficult to place the handguard in a position that would block the wind from the top of my hand and finger tips at the same time.
-Most things in this kit are powder coated black except the mounts that are used to clamp around the bars, which have an unfinished aluminum look. I would prefer that everything is coated black for a more pleasing look and I think it's reasonable to ask for with the price point.
Overall, I'm happy I went with these and I would recommend them to others. (Posted on 9/6/2014)
- Review by Raja
The KOBRA plastics look great with the lines and colors of the Tiger 800! Being able to add in indicators is a huge plus for the future. (Posted on 7/7/2014)