Designed to complement the AST 2 jacket, the Promax 2 can be worn as a stand alone riding pant or a full over pant. When the clouds roll in and darken your day, don’t worry, your mood won’t match! The Promax pants are waterproof / breathable to maintain dryness and comfort in any weather condition, keeping your outlook “sunny” even when mother nature isn’t.
The side leg zippers extend all the way to the waistband enable the convenience of standing, boot on entry. The Cordura® shell and 2000 denier Cordura® reinforcement offer maximum abrasion resistance. Zippered front pockets and two oversized waterproof cargo pockets offer plenty of storage space for personal items. Adjustable knee armor positioning and EZ hem bottom detailing allow a customizable fit for maximum comfort, coverage and protection. When the temperatures drop, you’ll stay toasty by adding the Ranger’s Thermolite® insulated liner pant.
- Outer shell constructed in coated 500 and 2000 denier Cordura® fabric
- Waterproof / breathable membrane adds double waterproof protection
- Removable Thermolite® insulated liner pant
- Full side leg zippers extend to waistband
- Storm placket front fly detail
- Removable and adjustable height CE Motion Flex armor at knees
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Removable EVA compression foam at hips
- Custom Fit detailing at waist and bottom hem
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping side leg detail
- Relaxed tailored fit
- 6 storage pockets
- 8” connecting zipper for jackets