Reduce rider fatigue due to wind pressure and turbulence with the MRA X-Creen Tour Windshield.
Designed specifically for the BMW K1200S, & K1300S, the MRA X-Creen Tour Windshield reduces wind pressure and turbulence with an advanced aerodynamic design.
- PMMA thermoplastic construction.
- Direct replacement for stock windshield.
- Lower part of screen printed Black to hide rear of instrument cluster.
- Available in Clear, & Smoke Gray tint.
- Measures 560mm (22in) tall.
- Spoiler adjusts without tools.
- Spoiler redirects and conditions air flow over screen.
- Review by Superfunkomatic
The X-Creen option generally adds about 3" height, depending on positioning. It also increases vibration. I was surprised to find that the touring screen itself was actually a lot taller than stock. If I had to do it over again, I may not have purchased the X-Creen. The look is a bit odd, but it seems to be growing on me. If I remove it now, I still have the fugly attachment points to deal with.
I expect the mounting hardware will wear out in time. The forces applied while riding are substantial. Hopefully I will be able to get mounting hardware at some point. (Posted on 10/21/2015)
- Review by AndrewW