Keep the drive chain and sprockets on your motorcycle properly lubricated while you ride with the Scottoiler Vacuum Operated KTM Chain Oiler
Designed specifically for the KTM LC8, RC8, 690, & 640/625 Adventure/Duke/Supermoto/Supercomp, the Scottoiler Vacuum Operated Chain Oiler will automatically lubricate and increase the life of your motorcycle's chain and sprocket. Scottoil is used as the lubricant which has only 5% tack added to the formula. Tack is used in high concentrations in other chain lubricants because it helps the lube stick to the chain which can lead to problems. This tacky chain lube is a magnet for collecting particles creating fling and generating a grinding paste that wears down your chain and sprocket. By consistently supplying your chain with oil the need for extra tack is removed.
Heading on an off-road adventure that has a little more dirt? Just increase the flow rate to keep your chain cleaner and improve transmission efficiency.
This kit is ideal for average operating temperatures of 32ºF to 86ºF. For average operating temperatures of 68°F to 104°F we recommend the Scottoiler High Temperature Vacuum Operated KTM Chain Oiler.
Want to improve the oiling efficiency of you Scottoiler system even more? Grab the Scottoiler Dual Injector Chain Lubricant Dispenser Accessory. This handy attachment feeds oil to both sides of the chain.
- Increase chain and sprocket life up to 7 times
- Improves performance
- Reduces chain maintenance
- Vacuum operated - sealed system will not affect performance of engine
- Lubricates while you ride
- Includes Traditional Blue Scottoil chain lubricant
- Adjustable flow rate
- 500-1000 miles between refills
- Compatible with Traditional Blue Scottoil or High-Temperature Red Scottoil (the types of lube can be mixed)
- Bike Specific Installation Guides
- CARB EO certified
What's In The Box:
- Scottoiler Standard Temperature Vacuum Operated Chain Oiler
- Mounting materials
Scottoiler Automatic Chain Oiler
Note: A well installed Scottoiler will make virtually no mess and can be hidden from sight.