Keep the drive chain and sprockets on your motorcycle properly lubricated while you ride with the Scottoiler vSystem Vacuum Operated Chain Oiler.
Designed specifically for motorcycles with the evaporative emissions (EVAP) system, the Scottoiler vSystem Vacuum Operated Chain Oiler will automatically lubricate and increase the life of your motorcycle's chain and sprocket.
Scottoil has only 5% as much tack as traditional lubricants. Tack is used in high concentrations in other chain lubricants because it helps the lube stick to the chain which can lead to problems. This tacky chain lube is a magnet for collecting particles creating fling and generating a grinding paste that wears down your chain and sprocket. By consistently supplying your chain with oil the need for extra tack is removed.
The Scottoiler vSystem Vacuum Operated Chain Oiler kit is ideal for average operating temperatures of 32ºF to 86ºF. For average operating temperatures of 68°F to 104°F we recommend the Scottoiler High-Temperature vSystem Vacuum Operated Chain Oiler.
Heading on an off-road adventure that has a little more dirt? Just increase the flow rate to keep your chain cleaner and improve transmission efficiency.
Want to improve the oiling efficiency of your Scottoiler system even more? Grab the Scottoiler Dual Injector Chain Lubricant Dispenser Accessory. This handy attachment feeds oil to both sides of the chain.
- Increase chain and sprocket life up to 7 times
- Improves performance
- Reduces chain maintenance
- Vacuum operated - sealed system will not affect performance of engine
- Lubricates while you ride
- Includes Traditional Blue Scottoil chain lubricant
- Adjustable flow rate
- 500-1000 miles between refills
- Compatible with Traditional Blue Scottoil or High-Temperature Red Scottoil (the types of lube can be mixed)
- Bike Specific Installation Guides
- CARB EO certified
What's In The Box:
- Scottoiler Standard Temperature Vacuum Operated Chain Oiler
- Mounting materials
- Review by Onroule