D38 Rigid Dry Bag
The D38 is constructed of RF welded 22oz. vinyl that guarantees 100% waterproof performance even when submerged. The D38 features a rigid core that enables the bag to be mounted to any bike, with or without a top rack, even when the bag is completely empty. Try that with a traditional dry bag! The rigid construction and unique 4-point strap mounting system work together enabling easy access to contents without loosening straps or removing the bag from the bike.
- Rigid Core Construction
- Modular packing (mates with D20 and D28)
- Universal slip-lock mounting straps (included)
- Mounts with or without toprack
- Infinitely useful daisy chain mounting strip
- Retro Reflective Logo
- Adjustable & detachable carry handle
- Strap keepers to secure excess webbing
- Available in Black,Orange, or Gray
- 38 Liters
- 100% waterproof (Radio Frequency Welded Seams)
- 22” long x 12” wide x 9” tall
- 22oz Vinyl & coated Cordura
- Review by Dutt
- Review by Guest
- Review by PJTX
- Review by WvJohn
Would be an easy 5 star rating except no directions with the straps. We never did figure out their loop system and used Kreiga straps and rope to secure it. Even googled the issue but did not come across the strap system. (Posted on 8/13/14)
- Review by Anonymous
I never worried in the rain I knew it was water proof. I really like the side stiffener it worked very well.
The opening is a bit small causing a bit of "work" putting things in or getting them out. However I believe this helped to insure how water tight the bag is.
I purchased the Orange bag so it could be seen.
It could benefit from some reflective material/panels particularly on the ends.
It was an expensive bag but I am pleased with it. (Posted on 7/7/14)