D38 Rigid Dry Bag
The D38 is constructed of RF welded 22oz. vinyl that guarantees 100% waterproof performance even when submerged. The D38 features a rigid core that enables the bag to be mounted to any bike, with or without a top rack, even when the bag is completely empty. Try that with a traditional dry bag! The rigid construction and unique 4-point strap mounting system work together enabling easy access to contents without loosening straps or removing the bag from the bike.
- Rigid Core Construction
- Modular packing (mates with D20 and D28)
- Universal slip-lock mounting straps (included)
- Mounts with or without toprack
- Infinitely useful daisy chain mounting strip
- Retro Reflective Logo
- Adjustable & detachable carry handle
- Strap keepers to secure excess webbing
- Available in Black,Orange, or Gray
- 38 Liters
- 100% waterproof (Radio Frequency Welded Seams)
- 22” long x 12” wide x 9” tall
- 22oz Vinyl & coated Cordura
- Review by Anonymous
I never worried in the rain I knew it was water proof. I really like the side stiffener it worked very well.
The opening is a bit small causing a bit of "work" putting things in or getting them out. However I believe this helped to insure how water tight the bag is.
I purchased the Orange bag so it could be seen.
It could benefit from some reflective material/panels particularly on the ends.
It was an expensive bag but I am pleased with it. (Posted on 7/7/14)