Engineered with a friction nut, Kaoko Cruise Controls are integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight. For simple installation, remove the right hand bar weight, assemble the Kaoko bar weight, and secure the integrated retaining screw.
- Reduces fatigue as well as strain on hands and wrists
- In-motion capability to remove hand from throttle grip with throttle opening remaining set
- Simple to engage even with heavy apparel
- High quality constuction & super smooth action
- Assembles in less than 5 mintues
- Minimal maintenance is required
- Reduces wear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can reduce fuel consumption
- APRILIA RSV4 '09-'14
Kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,462 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,463 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,464 S