Kaoko Cruise Controls are designed for seamless integration and ease of use with the Ducati Multistrada MTS1200. The throttle lock consists of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight.
Simple assembly requires removing the right hand bar weight, replacing with the Kaoko bar weight , and then tightly secure the central retaining screw.
- Reduced rider fatigue
- In transit rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip with throttle opening remaining set
- Easy to operate, even with heavy winter apparel
- Super smooth action with high quality design
- Assembles in less than 5 minutes
- Minimal maintenance is required
- Lessens wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can help to reduce fuel consumption
Kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.
- U.S. Pat. No. US D593,462 S
- U.S. Pat. No. US D593,463 S
- U.S. Pat. No. US D593,464 S