This SW-MOTECH Navi Bag Pro Pouch for Quick-Lock Tankbags & Gadget Mounts is a weather resistant GPS or iPad cradle for all of you tech savvy riders. Designed for superior usability, the device holder is touch sensitive with a transparent, water-resistant screen cover. The Navi Case features a water-resistant zipper with rubber cord management eyelets to keep device wires protected and out of the way. This GPS pouch is beneficial for use in inclement weather as well as in perfectly sunny conditions. The unit includes an integrated sun visor to reduce sun glare for increased visibility.
This Navi Case is weather-resistant. For 100% submersible protection, you may consider our roll-top GPS Dry Bag.
Bags-Connection gadget bags may be attached to all SW-MOTECH Bags-Connection and Techmount gadget mounts, as well as the RAM Diamond Base Cradle Adapter or the RAM Round Base Cradle Adapter using the included mounting hardware.
- Weather resistant for GPS and Smartphone
- Touch sensitive transparent screen
- Reduced glare with built-in sun visor
- Protective foam interior with velcro fastenings
- Water proof zipper
- Rubber cable management eyelets
- Shape retaining EVA exterior
- Base plate compatible to SW-MOTECH GPS mounts
- Dimensions: 6.3in by 4.5in by 1.75in
- Window size: 5.5in by 3.75in
Please note: GPS mount needed for installation
SW-MOTECH Navi Bag Pouch for Quick-Lock Tankbags & Gadget Mounts
- Review by JFIrish
1. I had to cut through the fabric to snake the power cord through the designated pass-through at the bottom of the case. Not a big deal, but why would it come that way?
2. The bottom of the case blocked the top of my gauges when I used all four nuts & bolts in the appropriate holes. I "fixed" this by only using two nuts & bolts, in the bottom two holes of the case and the top two holes of the bracket. This gave me much better clearance for the gauges. (Posted on 5/15/2015)