The Kaoko Cruise Control consists of an integral friction nut that corresponds with a replacement handlebar-end weight. These throttle locks are designed to reduce strain on hands and wrists as well as prevent the rider from experiencing fatigue.
To install, simply replace the right hand bar weight with Kaoko bar weight, and firmly tighten the integral retaining screw.
- Reduced rider fatigue and strain on joints
- Rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip when in motion with throttle opening remains open
- Compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Assembly takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Minimal maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle linkages and cables
- Often results in reduced fuel consumption
Kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,462 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,463 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,464 S