These Kaoko Cruise Controls are designed for speed maintenance and to reduce strain on hands and wrists during long trips. Additionally, the throttle locks often help reduce fuel consumption so you can get the most out of your ride! Each KAOKO cruise control system consists of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight.
For models with Dirt Bike Hand Guards only
Easy assembly. Simply remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Reduces strain on hands and wrists and lessens rider fatigure
- While riding, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very easy to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and sturdy design, super smooth action
- Assembles in less than 5 minutes
- Minimal maintenance is required
- Reduces wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
Kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.