Kaoko Cruise Controls are purpose-built for a variety of motorcycles. They consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight. Kaoko Cruise Control for older model BMWs with 18mm ID handlebars without end weights.
Simple to install by just removing the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Prevents rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- In-motion ability to remove hand from throttle grip with throttle opening remaining set
- Simple operation even with heavy winter apparel
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Installs in less than 5 minutes
- Very little maintenance is required
- Reduces wear and tear on linkages and throttle cables
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
System does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.