These Kaoko Cruise Controls are purpose-built to provide you speed maintenance, reduced fuel consumption and decrease rider fatigue during long rides. Each throttle lock consists of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight.
Easy assembly. Simply remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Reduces strain on hands and wrists and improves rider stamina
- While en-route rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very easy to operate, even with heavy winter apparel
- High grade compact and sturdy design, super smooth action
- Assembles in less than 5 minutes
- Little maintenance is required
- Minimizes wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Often results in improved fuel consumption
Kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.