Protect your hands and controls with the Barkbusters Storm lever and weather protection handguards. The full-wrap, heat-treated bars are crafted from solid aluminum with secure two-point mounts on each side for sturdy installation. These handguards provide enough coverage to keep your hands and controls from getting beat up by the elements and can also help to avoid accidental activation of your controls when riding in close contact with brush or other riders. Plus, they look good. Go on, go chase that adventure.
Designed specifically for the Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere '14-'16.
- Two mounting points provide secure protection
- Full wrap guards
- Heat treated aluminum backbone bars
- Easy installation
- Tough and weather shielding Storm handguards
- Compatible with Barkbusters VPS or CARBON deflector guards
- Left and right aluminum backbone bars
- Inner and outer handlebar mounting hardware for both sides
- Left and right Storm plastic handguard deflectors
- Installation instructions
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Review by gork
Very clean install, needed to loosen the right hand control to install the right side hand guard to the handlebar, with very good fit and finish. The instructions were very easy to follow and included torque specs for all fittings. I did use blue loctItie on all bolts.
The end cap & hand bar assembly looks good all n its own, as with their other products should provide
The storm hand guards are very easily added to the Hand bars and afford a good amount of wind protection. (Posted on 11/28/2015)