These Kaoko Cruise Controls are designed for better MPG and to decrease rider fatigue during long rides. Each throttle lock consists of an integrated friction nut that fits with a replacement handlebar-end weight. Assembly takes less than 5 minutes. Install the Kaoko cruise control and get back to what you're really looking for... a smooth ride.
Simple assembly; just remove the right hand bar weight, replace with Kaoko bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Significantly reduces strain on hands and wrists and reduces rider fatigue
- While riding, user is able to remove hand from throttle grip with throttle opening remaining set
- Super simple operation, even with heavy winter apparel
- Quality, compact and durable design with super smooth action
- Assembly takes less than 5 minutes
- Minimal maintenance is required
- Lessens wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Better MPG
Kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.
- Review by Superfunkomatic
Works terrific allowing different levels of resistance.
Would like to see stainless steel hardware.
Great! (Posted on 8/12/2015)
- Review by Judge