These Kaoko Cruise Controls are designed to boost fuel economy and cut back on rider fatigue during extended rides. Each throttle lock consists of an integrated friction nut that works with a replacement handlebar-end weight. Assembly takes less than 5 minutes. The Kaoko Cruise Control features super smooth-action and is easy to operate, even with heavy winter apparel!
Simple assembly is accomplished by simply removing the right hand bar weight, replacing with Kaoko bar weight, and firmly securing the central retaining screw.
- Reduces strain on hands and wrists and reduces rider fatigue
- While riding, user is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very simple operation, even with heavy winter apparel
- High grade, compact and sturdy design with super smooth action
- Assembly takes less than 5 minutes
- Little maintenance is required
- Minimizes wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Often results in improved fuel economy
Kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.
- Review by SportsmanMatt