Designed to reduce rider fatigue, these Kaoko Cruise Controls feature super smooth action & functionality. The throttle locks help keep your wrists and hands relaxed and also often help reduce fuel consumption. The cruise controls are super easy to install, assembling in less than 5 minutes! Each throttle lock consists of an integrated friction nut that works with a replacement handle bar end-weight.
Simple assembly is accomplished by simply removing the right hand bar weight, replacing with Kaoko bar weight, and firmly securing the central retaining screw.
- Helps prevent rider fatigue and strain on wrists and hands
- While riding, user is able to remove hand from throttle grip with the throttle opening remaining set
- Super simple operation, even with heavy winter gloves
- High grade, compact and sturdy design with smooth control
- Assembly takes less than 5 minutes
- Very little maintenance is required
- Reduces wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Often results in improved fuel economy
Kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.