Kaoko Cruise Controls are specially built for a variety of machines over 600cc. The throttle locks consist of a friction nut which integrates with a replacement handlebar-end weight.
To assemble, simple attach the bar-end weights and firmly tighten the interior retaining screw.
- Significantly improves rider stamina and relieves strain on hand and wrist
- Rider has ability to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Easy to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High grade, low profile and durable design with super smooth action
- Installs in less than 5 minutes
- Very little maintenance is required
- Reduces wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in improved MPG
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.