Kaoko Cruise Controls are comprised of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight. For quick and easy assembly, just remove the right hand bar weight, align Kaoko bar weight, and firmly secure the central retaining screw.
- Designed to reduce fatigue as well as reduce strain on joints
- In-motion ability to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Simple operation, even with heavy winter apparel
- Super smooth action with high quality, compact and durable design
- Fits in less than 5 minutes
- Minimal maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced MPG
Kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,462 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,463 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,464 S