Kaoko Cruise Controls use a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight. For assembly, just remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko's bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Significantly reduces rider fatigue and relaxes strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, rider can remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Easy to engage, even with heavy winter gloves
- Compact and durable design with super smooth action
- Installs in less than 5 minutes
- Very little maintenance is required
- Reduced wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
Kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.