Kaoko Cruise Controls are designed for speed maitenence and improved MPG for a variety of motorcycles over 600cc. They consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight.
To install, just remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, operator is able to remove hand from throttle grip with throttle opening remaining set
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Installs in less than 5 minutes
- Very little maintenance is required
- Reduction in wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in better fuel consumption
- Matching left side bar end weight included
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.