Note: This product is no longer able to be ordered. Please view related products on the right side of this page for more gear & accessories that you may be interested in.Kaoko Cruise Controls are purpose-built for a variety of motorcycles over 600cc consisting of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight.
For assembly, simply remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Lessens rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, ridercan remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Simple operation, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Fits in just minutes
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
Kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.