These Kaoko Cruise Controls are designed to improve fuel economy and decrease rider fatigue during long rides. Each throttle lock consists of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight. Assembly takes less than 5 minutes. Install the Kaoko cruise control and enjoy your ride even more!
Minimal assembly required. Simply remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Helps improve rider stamina and reduce joint fatigue
- Rider can operate while en-route with the ability to remove hand from throttle
- Very simple operation, even with heavy winter apparel
- High grade, compact and sturdy design with super smooth action
- Assembly takes less than 5 minutes
- Little maintenance is required
- Minimizes wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in improved fuel economy
Kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.