Purpose built for a huge array of motorcycles, the Kaoko cruise control is designed to reduce fuel consumption and enable speed maintenance. Enjoy your ride without having to keep checking your speedometer!
Installation requires simply removing the right hand bar weight and replacing it with Kaoko bar weight; firmly tighten the central retaining screw and you're ready to go!
- Improves rider stamina and reduces strain on wrists and hands
- In-ride ability to remove hand from throttle grip with throttle opening remaining set
- Easy to operate even with bulky winter apparel
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Fits in just minutes
- Low maintenance
- Minimizes wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Often improves fuel mileage
Replacement left-side bar end weight NOT included in kit.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,462 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,463 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,464 S