SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock EVO Sidecarriers for Honda VFR 800F Style for Micatech, Givi, TraX ALU-BOX, & Krauser sidecases
These black, powder coated, tubular steel racks are compatible with luggage cases from Givi Monokey, TraX ALU-BOX, Pelican, Micatech V2, Shad, Kappa, Hepco-Becker, Krauser and more. Luggage specific adapter kits are sold separately.
With the rack removed, only 3-4 small mounting brackets remain noticeable on the sides of the bike. These brackets are almost imperceptible, retaining the original visual appearance and size of your motorcycle. Luggage specific adapter kits are required and sold separately. Additionally, optional Quick-Lock Fasteners can be purchased to lock the rack to the bike. Two matched keys unlock the pair of quick-release fasteners which secure the rack on each side.
- Removable side carrier for use with most established motorcycle cases
- Adaptable to TraX, Givi / Kappa, Krauser, Hepco & Becker and Shad cases with SW-MOTECH Side Carrier Adapter Kits
- Removable in seconds with Quick-Lock fasteners
- Black powder coated oval tube steel frame
- Designed to fit close to the motorcycle making use of all available space
- QUICK-LOCK EVO Side Carrier
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation instructions
Overall bike width including rack: 21.3"
Maximum siderack width on the outside edges of the sideracks is slightly more than 21" (before the addition of luggage cases to the sideracks)
When using a topcase with TraX sidecases, use caution in choosing a topcase that is wider than the top portions of the TraX boxes. You may not be able to open the sideboxes otherwise. We have confirmed that the Givi E460 just clears the lids of the TraX sideboxes. At this time we have not yet tested other luggage combinations.
Quick-Lock EVO Sidecarrier Tutorial