These crash protectors feature cool, aerodynamic & tear shaped bobbins. Install the R&G Aero Style "No Cut" Frame Sliders to save yourself some serious cash in the event of a bike drop or accident. Suitable for the KTM RC390, these crash protectors are specially designed with a black powder coated, stainless steel bracket with blocks that eliminate the need to modify your fairing. So... you can put down that drill and install these frame sliders hassle free!
R&G Aero Style Front Frame Sliders help protect the frame, fairing, motor and radiator from damage in the event of a drop or crash.
- "No Cut" version meaning no modifications to the fairing are necessary
- Sleek & aerodynamic teardrop shaped bobbins
- Removable end caps to conceal fittings
- High-density durable and replaceable nylon bobbins.
- De-embrittled, high-tensile steel bolts engineered to bend rather than snap upon impact
- Powder coated brackets crafted from stainless steel
- Top choice for some of the worlds top race teams
- Also fits RC125 and RC200
The protector itself is machined from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) – ideal because as it wears it actually helps to slow a sliding bike. The bolts used are also de-embrittled steel which work as a shock absorber to help bend instead of snapping or remaining rigid which could result in twisting of the mounting point.