This SW-MOTECH TRAX 38-Liter ADVENTURE ALU-BOX Topcase is the latest in high-caliber, protective, durable, and dependable aluminum luggage. Burly construction and German engineering ensure your luggage stays intact and secure from one destination to the next regardless of your environment. An attractive powder coated black finish allows easier clean up and keeps the TraX ADVENTURE case safe from corrosion. Substantial tie down points, carry handles and optional accessories make this a versatile piece of luggage, and the ideal choice for your next endeavor.
- TraX adapter kit for SW-MOTECH ALU-RACK topracks
- TraX adapter kit for Givi FZ- and SR-series topracks
- TraX adapter kit for flat tubular topracks
Dimensions: 16.1" x 13.3" x 13"
TRAX ADVENTURE boxes do not come with lock cylinders installed. Instead, matched lock cylinder and key sets are sold separately for 1 topcase, 2 sidecases or 3 cases (1 topcase and 2 sidecases).Dont lubricate the lock cylinders with oil. This will combine with dust and sand and wear on the inside of the cylinder and can eventually destroy the lock. Use graphite powder to lubricate the locks.
- Powder coated black finish resists corrosion and makes cleanup a snap
- Impeccable robotically welded seams
- 1.5mm embossed aluminum plate
- Punch riveted trim creates a high strength permanent bond without piercing aluminum
- Deep overlapping lid with full gasket
- Fits one full face helmet
- Built in interior tie downs for accessory cargo net
- 2 Stout grab handles with 4 sturdy tie down points incorporated into lid
- Glass reinforced plastic corners with chamfered edges to prevent snagging
- Heavy duty stainless steel latches
- Stainless steel adapter hardware
- Ample selection of accessories available
- TRAX ADVENTURE aluminum topcase in powder coated black
- Lid limit straps
- Fabric storage/carry bag
- Installation instructions
- Review by Kmasty
- Review by advdave
Installation was easy, I also purchased the SW Motech mount and rack.
Everything was packaged well and came with all parts. All in all, I am very happy with this case!
Thanks Twisted Throttle! (Posted on 3/15/2016)