Use your GS-911 Diagnostic Tool on older BMW motorcycles
This GS-911 3-Pin Interface allows the BMW enthusiast the ability to communicate with older BMW's that have a flat three pin diagnostic connector in a safe and controlled manner. Windows compatible software turns this into a powerful fault-finding tool...Click Here to See the GS-911 Function Chart for New Updates!
Please note: the GS-911 Diagnostic Tool is available separately.
What models are covered in GS-911?
Shown here are some of the models covered in either of the full release or the latest Beta.
HP2, HP2 Megamoto, R1200GS, R1200GS Adventure, R1200RT, R1200R, R1200ST, R1200S, R1200S HP2
R1150GS, R1150GS Adventure, R1150RT, R1150R, R1150RS (single- and twin-spark on all models)
R1100S (single and twin-spark)
R850C, R850R, R850RT
K1300GT, K1300R, K1300S
K1200GT, K1200R, K1200R Sport, K1200S,
K1200LT, K1200GT (non-CAN), K1200RS
F800S, F800ST, F800GS, F800GS Adventure,F800R, F700GS
F650GS (800cc 2 cylinder)
F650CS, F650GS, F650GS Dakar (single- and twin-spark on all models)
G650Xchallenge, G650Xcountry, G650Xmoto
C1, C1-200, C600 Sport, C650 GT
What systems does it cover?
This depends on the bike model, but in general we cover the following (please refer to the Function Chart):
- Engine controller (BMS-K, BMS-KP, BMS-C, BMS-CII, BMS-E, MA2.4, KMS-K16)
- ABS (ABS-II, ABS-N, Integral-ABS, Integral-ABS-CAN, Integral-ABS2-CAN, ABS8, ABS8MOC)
- Central Vehicle Electronics (ZFE-Basic (low, mid, high), ZFE-Low, ZFE-High(full, no-ESA, ESA-only))
- Instrument cluster (Kombi-H, Kombi-L, Kombi-7x, Kombi-2D, Kombi-18)
- DWA (Anti-Theft Alarm system)
- RDC (Tyre Pressure Control)
Note: Not all motorcycles have all the systems. Please reference the Function Model Matrix (Function Chart) to see exactly what systems are covered on the individual models.
What functionality does it have?
- Read Diagnostic Fault Codes This shows the Fault codes and text descriptions of the faults stored on the Electronic Control Unit.
- Shows ECU information See hardware and software versions, manufacturing dates, and other manufacturer related data.
- Clears Diagnostic Fault Codes Enables you to erase fault codes once the problem has been fixed.
- Real-time Analog and Digital values for Engine control units View and log the real-time values (very dependent on the type of controller)
- Service Functionality This differs from model to model and controller to controller, and ranges from Service Reminder resets, output tests adaptation resets etc.
- Software updates: Available here
Note: Emergency Functionality (ECU information, reading & clearing of Fault Codes, Engine real-time (live) data) is available on ANY device with a browser and wifi - typically Android, iOs, iPads, iPhones, Windows Phone 7 & 8 etc...
|Models that are supported|
|Generation l GS-911 but REQUIRE the 3-pin interface:|
|R850R (with 3-pin port)|
|R850RT (with 3-pin port)|
|Models that will definitely NOT be covered by GS-911:All motorcycles that are NOT fuel-injectedAll motorcycles with mechanical fuel-injection (LE Jetronic) - these are K100, K100LT, K100RS, K100RT, K75, K75c, K75RT, K75s
There is no CD or software in the box. The latest software can be downloaded from the downloads page