Kaoko Cruise Controls are purpose-built for a variety of motorcycles over 600cc. Each throttle lock consists of a friction nut that screws into a replacement handlebar-end weight.
Super easy installation. Simply attach the bar-end weights and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Significantly reduces strain on wrists and hands
- Reduces overall rider fatigue
- Rider has the ability to operate while en-route
- Throttle opening remains set after removing hand from throttle grip
- Super simple to use even when wearing heavy winter apparel
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Minimal maintenance is required
- Diminishes wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. Its the riders responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.