These crash protectors boast sleek looks with aerodynamic & tear shaped bobbins. Install the R&G Aero Style "No Cut" Frame Sliders to save yourself from having to make some seriously expensive repairs in the event of a bike drop or accident. Suitable for the varying models of the Ducati Panigale, these crash protectors are uniquely designed with a black powder coated, stainless steel bracket with blocks that eliminate the need to modify your fairing. Sweet... you can put down that drill and install these frame sliders hassle free!
R&G Aero Style Front Frame Sliders help protect the frame, fairing, motor and radiator from damage in the event of a drop or crash.
- "No Cut" version, this means no drilling or cutting into the fairing is necessary!
- Sleek & aerodynamic teardrop shaped bobbins
- Removable end caps to hide fittings
- High-density durable and replaceable nylon bobbins
- De-embrittled, high-tensile steel bolts engineered to bend instead of crack upon impact
- Stainless steel construction with black powder coating for durability
- Chosen above other brands by some of the worlds top race teams
- Includes sliders for both sides
- Intermediate Difficulty level for Install
- Approx. Install Time: 2/hrs
The protector itself is crafted from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) – chosen because as it wears it actually helps to slow a sliding bike. The bolts used are made from de-embrittled steel which work as a shock absorber to help bend instead of snapping or remaining rigid which could result in twisting of the mounting point.