This SW-MOTECH Centerstand for the Versys 650 is designed to support the motorcycle in an upright position with the rear wheel off of the ground for a stable alternative to the sidestand. Made from heavy duty tubular steel to sustain the weight of the motorcycle and powder coated in black for durability. This centerstand maximizes leverage to make lifting the motorcycle into position something even Grandma can do! Equipped with a dual retention spring to stay put in rugged terrain and in the event one spring is damaged to keep your adventure going until a repair can be made.
Product note: The sidestand must be temporarily folded out in order to park the motorcycle on the centerstand or fold in the centerstand
- Stout tubular steel construction
- Powder coated black finish
- Designed to maximize leverage for minimal effort
- Does not inhibit ground clearance or lean angle when used as noted
- Helpful for routine maintenance
- Double retention spring for secure holding power
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
- Review by Alonzo
Hi quality. Recommend. (Posted on 7/2/2016)
- Review by Rex C
- Review by Steve1503
I knew as soon as I test drove my new bike I would be adding one.
Although, I ordered the wrong one, before the 2015 one was available, getting the one designed for the 2015 made me very happy.
It was easy to install, and makes parking a breeze, as I need to park in between 2 cars in a 2 car garage. (Posted on 12/26/2015)
- Review by ketch55