Note: This product is no longer able to be ordered. Please view related products on the right side of this page for more gear & accessories that you may be interested in.
This Gyde-Powered by Gerbing Men's Calor 7V Heated Vest is designed to keep you warm during an active outdoor lifestyle in any season. Synthetic fibers simulate down in their arrangement and the feel is supple yet more resistant to compression, tearing and chunking. The Calor's water resistant and windproof shell keep you comfortable while the Microwire technology literally turns up the heat when the temperature drops. Heat is evenly distributed throughout the collar, chest and back with 4 levels of intensity, producing heat within seconds of being turned on. Extend your time outdoors with this highly versatile and stylish vest from Gyde. Go further. Go longer.
- Very light and supremely warm vest
- Slim fit for improved warmth
- Insulated using 278 grams of synthetic fill that mimics down's loft
- Microwire™ technology evenly distributes heat
- Heating elements are waterproof Teflon® coated strands of steel 1/4 thickness of a human hair
- Four Microwire™ heating zones: collar, chest (2), and back
- Four levels of heat output: low, medium, high & EXTREME
- Maximum heat output of 135° F in EXTREME mode
- Rechargeable 7 volt Lithium Ion battery provides up to 8 hours of heat
- Battery fits & connects to vest in inner front left pocket
- Optional wireless heat control smartphone application using the Bluetooth Thermoguage (sold separately)
- Men's Calor heated vest
- 7 volt battery with manual temp control
- Wall charger
Microwire™ Heating Technology was patented by Gerbing and engineered to resist the most severe conditions. The Microwire™ system is composed of hundreds of conductive steel filaments, 1/4 the thickness of a human hair. These filaments are insulated with a waterproof Teflon® coating to enhance the durability of the system. The Microwire™ elements are integrated using a mechanical process which results in evenly distributed warmth throughout the garments. Each garment has multiple heating elements in the chest, back and collar that can reach up to 135° F within seconds.