This Gyde-Powered by Gerbing 7V Heated Men's Torrid Jacket is an excellent mid-layer or outer-layer soft shell with 4 levels of heat output up to 135° F. The four-way stretch fabric has a durable water repellent finish while the plush fleece interior is warm, breathable, and comfortable for your active outdoor lifestyle. Four heating zones in the Torrid produce heat in less than 30 seconds after being activated, reaching temperatures up to 135° F. When the weather gets colder, go further, go longer with Gyde.
- Four-way stretch soft shell fabric with bonded fleece interior
- Durable water repellent finish for foul weather
- Excellent flexibility and breathability
- Optimum performance as mid-layer or outerwear
- Four Microwire heat zones: collar, chest (2), and back
- 4 heat intensity levels: low, medium, high & extreme
- Actively produces heat within 30 seconds of being turned on
- Maximum heat output reaches up to 135° F
- Dual mode 7 volt rechargeable battery provides up to 8 hours of heat
- Bluetooth compatible thermostat for controlling heat using your smartphone (12V Thermogauge Bluetooth adapter sold separately)
- Men's Torrid jacket
- Rechargeable 7V battery
- Wall charger
Microwire™ Heating Technology was patented by Gerbing and engineered to resist the most severe conditions. The Microwire™ system is composed of hundreds of conductive steel filaments, 1/4 the thickness of a human hair. These filaments are insulated with a waterproof Teflon® coating to enhance the durability of the system. The Microwire™ elements are integrated using a mechanical process which results in evenly distributed warmth throughout the garments. Each garment has multiple heating elements in the chest, back and collar that can reach up to 135° F within seconds.