This Gyde-Powered by Gerbing 7V Heated Men's Calor Jacket is water-resistant and windproof with synthetic insulation fill and four adjustable heating zones. Microwire™ technology produces heat in the collar, chest and back that can reach temperatures as high as 135° F using a 7 volt rechargeable battery with integrated heat control. The light and fluffy insulation in the Calor Jacket is from different sized filaments that mirror down and arranged to be less susceptible to compression because of their intertwined construction. Double layer baffles in the shell help to keep the insulation in place while also retaining the heat inside the jacket. A perfect choice for keeping warm during your active outdoor lifestyle. Go further, go longer with Gyde.
- Windproof & water-resistant shell
- Lofty 278 gram synthetic fill insulation mimics down
- Double apparel baffles prevent fill from escaping while retaining heat
- Microwire™ heat zones: collar, (2) chest, and back
- Capable of heating up to 135° F within seconds of being activated
- 7 volt rechargeable battery with dual modes and integrated heat control provides up to 8 hours of heat
- Optional wireless heat control smartphone application using the Bluetooth Thermoguage (sold separately)
- Slim fit for enhanced warmth
- Men's Calor Jacket
- Rechargeable 7V battery
- Wall charger
Microwire™ Heating Technology was patented by Gerbing and engineered to resist the most severe conditions. The Microwire™ system is composed of hundreds of conductive steel filaments, 1/4 the thickness of a human hair. These filaments are insulated with a waterproof Teflon® coating to enhance the durability of the system. The Microwire™ elements are integrated using a mechanical process which results in evenly distributed warmth throughout the garments. Each garment has multiple heating elements in the chest, back and collar that can reach up to 135° F within seconds.