Note: This product is no longer able to be ordered. Please view related products on the right side of this page for more gear & accessories that you may be interested in.
The Gyde-Powered by Gerbing 7V Heated Women's Calor Vest is a very light yet exceedingly warm vest with princess seams to keep you warm and looking great during your active outdoor lifestyle. Microwire™ heat zones can be adjusted to 4 heat levels that keep your core warm no matter the temperature. Alternate size synthetic fibers are arranged to make the Calor Vest soft and fluffy with less resistance to compression, tearing and clumping. The vest is also windproof and water resistant to help you battle whatever Mother nature has in store. Go further, go longer, go with Gyde!
- Lightweight and exceptionally warm
- Slim fitting with princess seams to create a shapely fit
- Water resistant / windproof shell
- Lofty synthetic insulation fill (278 grams) is akin to down
- Insulation is arranged inside a double layer of baffles to aid in heat retention and resistance to compression
- Four Microwire™ heating zones: collar, chest (2) and back can produce up to 135° F of heat
- 4 Heat settings: low, medium, high, & EXTREME
- Heats up within 30 seconds of heat activation
- Rechargeable dual mode 7 volt battery with integrated temperature control
- Optional wireless heat control smartphone application using the Bluetooth Thermoguage (sold separately)
- Up to 8 hours of heat on a single battery
- Women's Calor Vest
- Rechargeable 7 volt battery with temp control
- Wall charger
Microwire™ Heating Technology was patented by Gerbing and engineered to resist the most severe conditions. The Microwire™ system is composed of hundreds of conductive steel filaments, 1/4 the thickness of a human hair. These filaments are insulated with a waterproof Teflon® coating to enhance the durability of the system. The Microwire™ elements are integrated using a mechanical process which results in evenly distributed warmth throughout the garments. Each garment has multiple heating elements in the chest, back and collar that can reach up to 135° F within seconds.