Note: This product is no longer able to be ordered. Please view related products on the right side of this page for more gear & accessories that you may be interested in.
The Gyde-Powered by Gerbing 7V Heated Women's Thermite Fleece Jacket is constructed of soft pile fleece that is resistant to pilling and hydrophobic to keep you warm while also providing on demand heat up to 135° F. Four levels of heat are available that activate within seconds to provide warmth on your chest, collar and back. The Thermite Fleece is perfect as a mid-layer or outerwear garment to compliment your active outdoor lifestyle. Go further, go longer, go with Gyde!
- Extremely warm lofted anti-pill fleece
- Polyester fleece resists pilling even after prolonged use
- Core fibers retain heat and wick moisture away from the body
- Hydrophobic material holds less than 1% of its weight in water
- Maintains most of its insulating properties even when wet
- Honeycomb structured fabric provides a unique look
- Four Microwire™ heating zones: collar, chest (2), and back
- 4 heat levels: low, medium, high & EXTREME
- Heat is felt within seconds of activation reaching temperatures up to 135° F
- Rechargeable dual mode 7 volt battery with built in thermostat provides up to 8 hours of heat
- Optional wireless heat control smartphone application using the Bluetooth Thermoguage (sold separately)
- Thermite Fleece Jacket
- Rechargeable dual mode battery
- Wall charger
Microwire™ Heating Technology was patented by Gerbing and engineered to resist the most severe conditions. The Microwire™ system is composed of hundreds of conductive steel filaments, 1/4 the thickness of a human hair. These filaments are insulated with a waterproof Teflon® coating to enhance the durability of the system. The Microwire™ elements are integrated using a mechanical process which results in evenly distributed warmth throughout the garments. Each garment has multiple heating elements in the chest, back and collar that can reach up to 135° F within seconds.