The Gyde-Powered by Gerbing 7V Heated Women's Calor Hybrid Jacket combines Polartec™ fleece with synthetic insulated double layer baffles that incorporate Microwire™ heat technology. Five Microwire™ heat zones provide adjustable heat within seconds of being activated, reaching temperatures up to 135° F. The Hybrid jacket comes with a rechargeable dual mode battery which can be set to 4 levels of heat that lasts up to 8 hours. This supremely light and warm jacket will keep you comfortable without cramping your active lifestyle. Go further, go longer with Gyde.
- Lightweight and exceptionally warm
- Water-resistant & windproof
- Polartec™ Power Stretch Pro fleece sleeves and back for enhanced maneuverability
- 278 gram synthetic insulation fill in double layered baffles up front
- Five Microwire™ Heating zones: collar and chest (4)
- Four levels of heat: low, medium, high & EXTREME
- Provides heat within seconds of being activated reaching temperatures up to 135° F
- Rechargeable dual mode 7 volt battery with integrated thermostat produces up to 8 hours of heat
- Optional wireless heat control smartphone application using the Bluetooth Thermoguage (sold separately)
- Calor Hybrid Jacket
- Rechargeable 7V battery
- Wall charger
Microwire™ Heating Technology was patented by Gerbing and engineered to resist the most severe conditions. The Microwire™ system is composed of hundreds of conductive steel filaments, 1/4 the thickness of a human hair. These filaments are insulated with a waterproof Teflon® coating to enhance the durability of the system. The Microwire™ elements are integrated using a mechanical process which results in evenly distributed warmth throughout the garments. Each garment has multiple heating elements in the chest, back and collar that can reach up to 135° F within seconds.