The Gyde-Powered by Gerbing 7V Heated Women's Calor Jacket is a lightweight, windproof and water-resistant outer layer that is equipped with Microwire™ heat technology to keep you warm and comfortable during any outdoor activity. Four levels of heat are available within seconds that reach temperatures up to 135° F and last up to 8 hours. The Calor Jacket has 4 heated zones to warm your core: neck, chest and back. The nylon shell is extremely soft and fluffy using alternate sized synthetic fibers that are less compressible and not prone to tearing or clumping and housed in double layer baffles to enhance heat retention while preventing fibers from escaping through the shell. Stay comfortable during your active outdoor lifestyle and go longer, go farther with Gyde.
- Lightweight and supremely warm
- Contoured fit for enhanced warmth
- Water resistant & windproof durable nylon shell
- Soft and fluffy synthetic insulation fill (278 grams)
- Double layer baffles provide added warmth while preventing insulation loss
- Four Microwire™ heat zones: collar, chest (2), and back
- Four levels of heat: low, medium, high and EXTREME that reach temperatures up to 135° F
- Heat is felt withing seconds of activation and lasts up to 8 hours on one battery
- Dual mode 7 volt rechargeable battery with thermostat
- Optional wireless heat control smartphone application using the Bluetooth Thermoguage (sold separately)
- Womens Calor Jacket
- Rechargeable 7V battery
- Wall charger
Microwire™ Heating Technology was patented by Gerbing and engineered to resist the most severe conditions. The Microwire™ system is composed of hundreds of conductive steel filaments, 1/4 the thickness of a human hair. These filaments are insulated with a waterproof Teflon® coating to enhance the durability of the system. The Microwire™ elements are integrated using a mechanical process which results in evenly distributed warmth throughout the garments. Each garment has multiple heating elements in the chest, back and collar that can reach up to 135° F within seconds.