The Gyde-Powered by Gerbing 7V Heated Men's Thermite Fleece Vest is made of two sided heavily napped deep pile polyester for enhanced comfort and equipped with Microwire™ heat technology to keep you warm. Four heating zones are activated with a rechargeable 7 volt battery providing heat for up to 8 hours. The Thermite fleece has four levels of heat that reach temperatures up to 135° F. Perfect as a mid or outer-layer during any season or activity. Go further, go longer with Gyde!
- Exceptionally soft deep pile fleece
- Honeycomb structured fleece traps air to retain body heat
- Lightweight polyester resists pilling
- Holds less than 1% of its weight in water
- Retains insulating ability even when wet
- Moisture wicking fibers help to retain heat
- Four Microwire™ heating zones: collar, chest (2), and back
- Heat is felt in seconds after activation with temperatures up to 135° F
- Four levels of heat: low, medium, high and EXTREME
- Rechargeable dual mode, Lithium-ion battery provides heat for up to 8 hours
- Men's Thermite Fleece Vest
- Rechargeable 7 volt Lithium-ion battery
- Wall charger
Microwire™ Heating Technology was patented by Gerbing and engineered to resist the most severe conditions. The Microwire™ system is composed of hundreds of conductive steel filaments, 1/4 the thickness of a human hair. These filaments are insulated with a waterproof Teflon® coating to enhance the durability of the system. The Microwire™ elements are integrated using a mechanical process which results in evenly distributed warmth throughout the garments. Each garment has multiple heating elements in the chest, back and collar that can reach up to 135° F within seconds.