This pair of Gyde-Powered by Gerbing Men's S4 7V Heated Gloves feature the patented Mictrowire heat technology and are manufactured using light weight and stretchable materials that allow for nimble movement, and improved comfort.
Inside the gloves are small reinforcement layers are added to the fingertips to allow for extra grip and added abrasion protection. On the outside, the index finger features a conductive material that is compatible with your smart phone. Each glove has an external controller that manages the temperature with 3 optimum heat levels. To allow for freedom of motion the 7.4V 4R lithium battery is enclosed in an external topside pocket.
- Touchscreen compatible index finger
- Chamois Thumb
- Three level silicone switch
- Primaloft® insulation
- AQUATEX™ breathable water resistant membrane
- Equipped with (2) dual mode 7 volt battery and a dual wall charger
- Premium twill outer shell with Cyberian Cordloc™ system
- TPU molded cinch strap
- Optional wireless heat control smartphone application using the Bluetooth Thermoguage (sold separately)
Note: Microwire™ Heating Technology was patented by Gerbing and engineered to resist the most severe conditions. The Microwire™ system is composed of hundreds of conductive steel filaments, 1/4 the thickness of a human hair. These filaments are insulated with a waterproof Teflon® coating to enhance the durability of the system. The Microwire™ elements are integrated using a mechanical process which results in evenly distributed warmth throughout the garments. Each garment has multiple heating elements in the chest, back and collar that can reach up to 135° F within seconds.