This Gyde-Powered by Gerbing 7V Heated Men's Calor Hybrid Jacket is designed to keep you warm and agile using a combination of Polartec™ Power Stretch Pro fleece with Microwire™ heating technology surrounded by synthetic insulation fill in the collar and front of the jacket. Microwire™ heating technology produces heat within seconds of activating the rechargeable 7 volt battery, lasts up to 8 hours and reaches temperatures up to 135° F. This hybrid jacket is ideal for keeping warm during any outdoor activity from one season to another.
- Water-resistant & windproof insulation filled/fleece combo
- Polartec™ Power Stretch Pro fleece sleeves and back for increased maneuverability
- 278 Grams of synthetic insulation fill in front of jacket
- Double layer insullation baffles to enhance warmth retention and prevent escaping fibers
- Five Microwire™ heat zones: collar and (4) chest
- Four temperature levels: low, medium, high and EXTREME produce heat within seconds of activation
- Garment reaches temperatures up to 135° F and produces heat for up to 8 hours on one battery
- Rechargeable 7 volt dual mode battery with integrated temperature control
- Optional wireless heat control using a smartphone with Bluetooth Thermogauge (sold separately)
- Men's Calor Hybrid Jacket
- 7V Rechargeable battery
- Wall charger
Microwire™ Heating Technology was patented by Gerbing and engineered to resist the most severe conditions. The Microwire™ system is composed of hundreds of conductive steel filaments, 1/4 the thickness of a human hair. These filaments are insulated with a waterproof Teflon® coating to enhance the durability of the system. The Microwire™ elements are integrated using a mechanical process which results in evenly distributed warmth throughout the garments. Each garment has multiple heating elements in the chest, back and collar that can reach up to 135° F within seconds.