The Gyde-Powered by Gerbing 7V Heated Men's Casual Featherweight Gloves will keep your hands warm when the temperature drops. WindBlocker™ material is used incorporating an AQUATEX™ water resistant and breathable membrane, 40 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation and Microwire™ heat technology to keep your hands toasty, dry and warm. The Featherweight gloves have an external silicone button for activating 3 levels of heat that is felt in seconds and powered by a rechargeable 7 volt battery that tucks neatly into the gauntlet pocket for free range of movement. Need to use your smartphone? Leave your gloves on thanks to a touchscreen friendly capacitive index finger. Go further, go longer, go with Gyde.
- Lightweight premium WindBlocker™ material
- Stretch material enhances dexterity and comfort
- Reinforced fingertips for extra grip and durability
- AQUATEX™ water resistant membrane keeps your hands dry and breathable
- Three level silicone switch
- 40 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation
- Microwire™ heat technology produces warmth within seconds of activation
- Silicone controller on gauntlet for 3 level heat selection
- Capacitive index finger for touch screen compatibility
- Rechargeable dual mode 7 volt battery
- Men's 7V Heated Casual Featherweight Glove
- Rechargeable 7 volt battery (2)
- Wall charger
Microwire™ Heating Technology was patented by Gerbing and engineered to resist the most severe conditions. The Microwire™ system is composed of hundreds of conductive steel filaments, 1/4 the thickness of a human hair. These filaments are insulated with a waterproof Teflon® coating to enhance the durability of the system. The Microwire™ elements are integrated using a mechanical process which results in evenly distributed warmth throughout the gloves that can reach up to 135° F within seconds.