The Gyde-Powered by Gerbing 12V Heated Jacket Liner is an ideal mid layer designed to keep you warm at any temperature or speed. A durable Mini Ripstop nylon shell is equipped with YKK® zippers and seven Microwire™ heat zones to provide warmth within seconds of activation at temperatures up to 135°F. This Jacket Liner features a drop tail back providing enhanced coverage in the riding position while elastic cuffs fit perfectly under the sleeves of your normal riding jacket. Connecting heated gloves couldn't be easier thanks to built in electrical terminations at each sleeve that can also be tucked away in zippered pockets when not in use. This liner makes you feel as if you are submersed in a hot tub while you enjoy your favorite motorsports activity. Go further, go longer, go with Gyde.
- Mini Ripstop nylon shell
- High quality YKK® zippers
- Ideal mid layer to be worn under normal riding gear
- Drop tail for greater coverage when in the riding position
- Pre-wired connections at each sleeve for heated gloves
- Elastic cuffs for enhanced low profile fit under normal riding jacket
- Seven Microwire™ heat zones: collar, chest (2), Sleeves (2) and back (2)
- Produces heat within seconds of activation with temperatures up to 135°F
- Operates directly off of motorcycle/atv/snowmobile 12V battery
- 12V Heated Jacket liner
- Battery harness with fuse set
Please note: A Single Temperature Controller (for one garment or one set of gloves) or Dual Temperature Controller (for two garments or one garment and a set of gloves) is recommended for use with this garment.