Note: This product is no longer able to be ordered. Please view related products on the right side of this page for more gear & accessories that you may be interested in.
Just because the temperature is dropping doesn't mean you have to cut your riding time short; just make sure you're wearing the Gyde-Powered by Gerbing 7V Heated Women's Casual Featherweight Gloves.
With the simple touch of a button you can access three optimized heat levels that will chase away the chill quickly. Featuring WindBlocker™ material that is used in combination with AQUATEX™ a breathable and water resistant membrane and an additional layer of Thinsulate™ insulation, will keep your dry, and warm. Powered by a rechargeable 7 volt battery that is enclosed in a pocket on the glove to allow for free range of motion. These lightweight gloves also feature a touchscreen friendly index finger.
- Lightweight premium WindBlocker™ material
- Stretch material enhances dexterity and comfort
- Reinforced fingertips for extra grip and durability
- AQUATEX™ water resistant membrane keeps your hands dry and breathable
- Three level silicone switch
- 40 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation
- Microwire™ heat technology produces warmth within seconds of activation
- Silicone controller on gauntlet for 3 level heat selection
- Capacitive index finger for touch screen compatibility
- Rechargeable dual mode 7 volt battery
- Women's 7V Heated Casual Featherweight Glove
- Rechargeable 7 volt battery (2)
- Wall charger
Note: Microwire™ Heating Technology was patented by Gerbing and engineered to resist the most severe conditions. The Microwire™ system is composed of hundreds of conductive steel filaments, 1/4 the thickness of a human hair. These filaments are insulated with a waterproof Teflon® coating to enhance the durability of the system. The Microwire™ elements are integrated using a mechanical process which results in evenly distributed warmth throughout the gloves that can reach up to 135° F within seconds.